Are you passionate about working with pediatrics? Blue Door is seeking talented and passionate administrative staff, pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists who are licensed in the state of Nebraska to join our progressive expanding outpatient therapy practice. One to two years of experience for Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists are preferred. Speech-Language Pathologists entering their CFY year are welcome to apply. Training provided, competitive pay plus production bonuses.
Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Full time Occupational Therapist position is available. 1-2 years experience pediatric experience preferred, must be fully licensed in the state of Nebraska.
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
Purpose: Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and feeding disorders. Treat speech, language, communication, and feeding disorders. Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals. Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
This post includes the following functions:
• Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on children. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results.
• Develop patient care plan with goals.
• Maintain all records in compliance with regulations, reimbursement requirements, and job responsibilities.
• Plan and provide individual and/or group therapy according to individual needs and goals.
• Perform routine documentation of client performance, adjusting goals and treatment as needed, and determine discharge care plans as appropriate.
• Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a client’s daily living environment.
• Communicate with other professionals such as physicians, psychologists, social workers, behavior therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and recreation therapists, with signed release of information.
• Team with parent and/or other team members in a therapy session, as appropriate.
• Make appropriate referrals for additional services such as psychiatry, psychology, dentistry, audiology, behavior therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and educational therapy.
• Maintain compliance with state and federal policies, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, and ASHA.
• Supervise aides/volunteers, other Speech-Language Pathologists and/or Speech-Language Pathology Assistants as assigned
• Participate in in-services and/or parent education training programs, as appropriate.
Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders or equivalent from an accredited college or university
Valid Nebraska License as a Speech-Language Pathologist issued from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Two or more years of experience preferred, but a strong candidate with less experience will be considered. Pediatric experience required.
Strong CF’s may be considered.
Schedule: This position is Full-time with a minimum of 28 treatment hours per week. Therapists have flexibility to set their own hours. Availability for afterschool times is required. Attendance is very crucial in this position so all time-off and lateness must be worked out beforehand when possible.
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Part time Physical Therapist position is available. 1-2 years experience pediatric experience preferred, must be fully licensed in the state of Nebraska.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to Melissa Bradley-Potter.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org